Benefits of Membership
ATGENDER members have played a crucial role in the association’s continued success over the years. Thanks to their support, ATGENDER has been able to publish the “Teaching with Gender” Book Series (see our forthcoming publication with Routledge) and to organize yearly conferences, including 2018’s European Feminist Research Conference in Göttingen, Germany, which attracted more than 800 participants. With your support, we can continue our journey to strengthen the network and infrastructure of those committed to Women’s, Gender, Transgender, Sexuality, Queer Studies and feminist research, policy-making and documentation in 2019. Being an ATGENDER member entitles you to a number of benefits, including participation in the annual General Assembly where major decisions are taken; one free copy of your choice from our book series; benefits connected to our partnership with Routledge; participation in dedicated activities during the conference; subscription to the ATGENDER News Alert and dedicated News for members; and strengthening of grant applications by linking to the ATGENDER network. For a more detailed list of the benefits, please see below.
|BENEFITS FOR ALL MEMBERS||ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FOR INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERS|
|● Voting rights at the
ATGENDER Annual General Assembly;
● Reduced registration fee for ATGENDER- organized conferences;
● Possibility to apply for a travel grant to join ATGENDER conferences;
● One free copy of a book from our “Teaching with Gender” book series (see here for full catalogue);
● Regular updates about relevant activities through ATGENDER newsletters;
● Ability to advertise courses, summer schools, and events through the ATGENDER network (website, newsletters, Facebook and Twitter pages);
● Additional benefits connected to our partnership with Routledge, including a 20% discount across the Routledge Gender Studies catalogue, 14-days free access to over 2,500 journals, and a free chapter sample of our “Teaching with Gender” book series. Visit this page to access these benefits.
|● 3 votes at the ATGENDER Annual General Assembly;
● Reduced ATGENDER conference registration fees for 3 people;
● Three free copies of books of your choice from the “Teaching with Gender” series;
● Ability to apply to host the European Feminist Research Conference or ATGENDER Spring Conference;