Call for Bids to host Spring Conference 2024
We are also excited to announce the opportunity to co-organize the next Spring Conference for 2024 focused on social policy. If your organisation would be interested in co-hosting the next Spring Conference, please let us know no later than August 01, 2023.
We will be happy to answer any further questions and queries so please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please use the heading: Spring conference 2024
Application form to host the Spring Conference in 2024
The Spring Conference represents an opportunity for feminist, queer and gender studies scholars, activists, artists and policy makers to gather and exchange experiences on teaching and feminist intersectional pedagogies.
Thank you for your interest in organizing this major conference. In order to make a well-informed decision about the location and host of the next conference, we would like to ask you to answer briefly to the following questions.
Please return the form to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August, 01 2023. We are also happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Describe your institution/network/organisation (its mission, activities) and why you would like to host the next Spring conference 2023 on Teaching.
- How many staff and faculty members are working at your institution and could assist in organising the conference?
- What experience do you have in conference organizing?
- What strategy will you use for funding the Spring conference? What kind of experience do you have in fundraising?
- What facilities do you have at your disposal for organizing the conference? (the Spring conferences usually attract between 150-200 participants)
- Is your institution part of any local, national and international networks? Could you imagine involving your networks in the activities for the conference, and if yes, how (availability of spaces, organization, etc.)? If you have any partner organization/network confirmed, please include their declaration of intent.
- How would you make the conference attractive to students and early career scholars?
- How do you plan to make the conference inclusive and accessible for participants with disabilities and access requirements and for scholars and students from underrepresented and/or marginalized groups? Would you be willing to cooperate with ATGENDER to find solutions to access barriers and make gender-neutral spaces at the conference location?
- Are you proposing a theme for the conference? If yes, what is that?