Call for Bids to host the 12th European Feminist Research Conference in 2025
Every three years, ATGENDER organises together with a partner institution the big European Feminist Research Conference (EFRC), which represents one of the major opportunities for feminist, queer and gender studies scholars, activists, artists and policy makers to gather and exchange experiences.
Should you be interested in organising the EFRC in 2025 we would like you to briefly respond to the questions below when you send us your expression of interest.
Please send us your reply to email@example.com no later than October 1, 2023. We are also happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Describe your institution/network/organisation (its mission, activities) and also why you would like to host the next EFRC.
- How many staff and faculty members are working at your institution?
- What experience do you have in conference organising? Please list the most important conferences you have organised.
- What strategy will you use for funding the 12th European Feminist Research Conference? What kind of experience do you have in fundraising (Please list examples of successful funding)?
- What facilities do you have at your disposal for organising the conference? (Please note that in Milano we have had more than 800 registered participants)
- Is your Centre/Institution part of other local, national and international networks? Could you imagine involving them in the activities for the conference? And, if yes, how (availability of spaces, organisation, etc.)?
- If you have any partner organisation/network confirmed, please include their declaration of intent.
- How would you make the conference attractive for students and Early Career scholars?
- How do you plan to make the conference inclusive and accessible for participants with disabilities and access requirements and scholars and students from underrepresented and/or marginalised groups?
- Are you proposing a theme for the conference? If yes, what is that?