Our ambition is:
1) To provide a professional association for academics in the interdisciplinary field of gender studies, feminist research and professionals that promote women’s rights, gender equality and diversity in Europe.
2) To provide a forum for advancing and disseminating the knowledge produced in the field of gender studies and feminist research in Europe and beyond.
3) To develop and support international cooperation in gender studies and feminist research in Europe and beyond.
4) To support and strengthening the institutionalisation of gender studies and feminist research.
5) To strengthen the visibility of the field of gender studies and feminist research vis-à-vis national, regional, and European funding agencies for research and education.
6) To foster exchange and cooperation between the academic community and women’s organisations, women’s documentation centres and libraries, policymakers and NGOs in the field of women’s rights, gender equality and diversity, and ambassadors for diversity in profit and non-profit organisations.
7) To support students and young researchers with an interest in gender studies and Feminist Research.Our ambition is to build a broad association for academics, practitioners, and institutions in the field of gender and women’s studies, feminist research, women’s rights, gender equality, and diversity. This professional European association will represent the interests of this field in Europe, engaging in trans-continental co-operation.