Welcome new Board members!
We are happy to announce the names of the 5 new candidates who have been elected at the General Assembly held in Vilnius, Lithuania, on April 20, 2017:
- Stefanie Boulila from Gottingen University, Germany;
- Katerina Loncarevic from University of Belgrade, Serbia;
- Sabrina Marchetti from Ca’Foscari University of Venice, Italy;
- Aggeliki Sifaki from Utrecht University, Netherlands;
- Sibel Yardimci from Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University of Istanbul, Turkey.
If you want to consult the results of the votes for each candidates, click here!
The five elected candidates will serve for a three-years mandate, from 2017 to 2020, with possibility of one renewal. To them, we wish all the best in this adventure with ATGENDER!